👋 Hi! My name is Florian.
👨💻 I am a
- to two wonderful daughters. I spend as much time as possible with them.
- to my wonderful wife Ulya.
- and I love
- . I photograph my family every day. Every year I create a book of the past year in the life of each of my daughters. I also started a project about documenting the Turkish side of my family.
- . It is where I am most active online. The tagline says that I try to post everyday. For the longest time new posts were more of a periodic occurrence, but lately I have been on an 130+ day posting streak, which I am very proud of. 🙂 Check it out at florian.photo.
- ! Almost all my work is monochrome.
- . I print a couple of books and magazines each year, released my first zine called Diamonds in the Rough – and I started working on issue #2!
- for such wonderful conferences like beyond tellerrand, frontconf and WordCamp Europe.
If you are organizing an event and like my style, get in touch.
- , which for me is more of a random act instead of shooting for a specific goal or project. I carry my camera with me almost all the time. Find a selection of images on my photo blog.
- . Yes, you read that right.
It is one of the most intense but at the same time most rewarding situations I find myself in as a photographer. My fascination with the subject began with the birth of my first daughter in 2017. Read more
- about my personal photographic projects. There has not been an issue in 2022, but I intend to send out one soon. It is in German and you can sign up here.
- . I co-founded a web design agency called Haptiq with my friend Claudio in 2016. We create custom websites and online shops using WordPress and WooCommerce. We also develop picu, the best photo proofing plugin for WordPress. I sometimes share what I learn on my journal under web dev. (Or at least, I am planning to do so.)
📮 Connect via
- : email@example.com
- : I am @florianziegler. Let's connect!
- is dead. Please follow on Mastodon instead.
- : I am florian.ziegler.photo, however I am not really active over there. I rather post on my photo blog and I pretty much only use it to connect with people I photograph at events or wrestling shows.
🤓 Recent posts
- 2023/09/29 365 Days of Daily Posting
- 2023/08/26 My Photo Blog Turns 7
- 2023/05/06 eSIMs for Travel