In 2021 I archived 22,097 photos, 4,809 of which, I marked as favorites. (2020’s numbers for comparison: 14,410 archived, 4,044 favorites)
46 % of images are tagged “home”, which means I took them at and around my home.
I took 57 % of images with my Leica M, 23 % with my Leica Q. The remaining 20 % I took using various Fujifilm cameras, some of which I borrowed to try them out.
I took the most images in October, 2.729 to be exact.
Books I created in 2021
- Zila Erna Suvi 1: First year in the life of my daughter Suvi, 232 pages, January 2021
- Elvan Matilda Lumi 4: Fourth year in the life of my daughter Lumi, 238 pages, March 2021
- Domburg, 2021: Documents our vacation in the Netherlands in June, 144 pages, July 2021
- Front Conference 2021 – Moments: Event documentation of Front Conference in Zürich, 96 pages, August 2021
- Turkey 2021: Documents our visit to our family in Turkey, 212 pages, November 2021
- Zila Erna Suvi 2: Second year in the life of my daughter Suvi, 238 pages, December 2021 (being printed as I am writing this)
(See books I created in 2020.)
- I added another 30 images today, so this post has the final count.↩︎